Sunday, March 15, 2009

As You Like It LRJ #5

Chue Meng Vang

Ms.Peifer

English 10 IB

March 14, 2009

Rosalind #5


Rosalind is still Ganymede. Rosalind is still in the Arden Forest. She is no longer at her cottage but is at the Duke's home. Rosalind is probably all over the stage by Orlando's side. Rosalind wants to marry Orlando as Ganymede but will transform herself into Rosalind. "By my life I do, which I tender dearly, though I say I am a magician. Therefore put you in array, bid your friends; for if you will be married tomorrow, you shall, and to Rosalind, if you will."(5, 2, 74-78) Rosalind also gets Phoebe to marry Silvius through cunning thinking. Rosalind is now reunited with her father. She is married to Orlando. She still maintains her friendships with all her other friends.

No comments: